Here are some of the best Indian Restaurants in Orlando.
1. Tamarind Indian Cuisine: If you’re craving delicious Indian food, Tamarind is the place for you. Located in the I-Drive 360 district, Tamarind serves up savory Indian dishes that are served in big portion sizes, so you’ll definitely leave satisfied. Whether you order their buffet breakfast or indulge in their bi-weekly dinner buffet, you’ll love what you’re served.
2. Indian Cuisine: La Marzón Indian Cuisine at Walt Disney World is your go-to Indian Table. We recommend taking your family on special orders approved by our resident Cody kickoff team of airline restaurant experts. At $299 per adult, everything is priced affordably and the atmosphere is best kept as casual, so you and your family can enjoy the music and food in peace.
3. Indian Cuisine: Napoleon’s Indian Cuisine in Kissimmee is the best Indian food in Orlando Restaurants. Once upon a time, when he was on the East Coast, Napoleon’s own mother sent him to an aunt whose kitchen served the best food he’d ever eaten. Needless to say, he was hooked. Since then, the kitchen has undergone six iterations and walks you through each one to make sure there are no mishaps and no lost promises in your dining experience.
4. Ladder 150: If you love breakfast, Ladder 150 in Kissimmee is the place to order egg muffins, waffles, pancakes, wagyu beef, etc., to get that morning ‘ole breakfast fix. Yes, it’s pricier than some of the other breakfast places in Kissimmee, but if you can afford to splurge on your morning meal, it’s well worth it!
5. Holy Mountain Indian Cuisine: Holy Mountain Indian Cuisine & Grill is known for its buffalo wings and its signature dish, the pan-seared lamb cricket.
Some of the Famous Hotels
1. Bollywood Grill and Bar
This restaurant has some of the best Indian food I’ve ever had. I love that they have a lunch buffet on weekdays, but you can also order off the menu any day of the week. I’m a big fan of the lamb chops or tandoori chicken. If you don’t want to have to wait in a long line at lunch, order off the menu. Also, you can even order the kids meal to share with your little one. The buffet is great for adults too. Pretty much everyone loves their meal here. A lot of your favorites are available here with the addition of some new local favorites created just for this restaurant (more coming soon!).
2. Thomas Grill
Another up-and-coming restaurant, Thomas Grill prides itself in providing really fresh food and a great experience. The food is the star–there are lots of plates, a nice selection of curries, and other choices you can make on the fly. They use organic patties and some of the best free-range chicken you will find anywhere. You can also expect top-notch service and 5-star hospitality.
3. Hopping Flip Flops
This restaurant is small but filling. It has good food and service, some gluten-free, vegan and vegetarian options, a killer pool room, pool, whirlpool, and lots of outdoor skylights! I highly recommend making reservations either for a Friday starting at noon or for the whole week.
4. Bombay Tandoori Indian Restaurant
This is one of my favorite restaurants in Toronto. It’s a low-key place that’s perfect for a quick lunch or dinner. I usually get the chicken tikka masala but I also love their lamb curry and garlic naan. They also have a great lunch buffet that’s only $6.95. Don’t leave without trying their famous hummus. It’s also probably one of the most delicious hummuses in Orlando, if not the coolest. Lastly, don’t forget to order their prawns – they are delicious!
5. India’s Tandoori Restaurants
India’s Tandoori Restaurant is a great place to go if you want a good meal. The restaurant itself is a little hole in the wall, but don’t let its outward appearance fool you. The food is delicious and it’s a great place to have a business lunch or dinner. The food is a fusion of Indian and Mediterranean cuisine.
The portions here are HUGE. I had the meal for only $15 and ordered an extras like dessert and the mango butter naan. I compensate for my meal being larger than normal with the extras like dessert and the naan. The kitchen itself is small but very efficient.