By placing AdSense ads on your website, YouTube channel, etc., you can earn money. You can link your bank account to your YouTube channel and transfer money directly to it. Here’s a step-by-step guide to help you.
The following article will explain how to add bank account in youtube for YouTube after you read it carefully. Then you can easily add a bank account to AdSense for YouTube after you read it carefully.
You can add your YouTube channel to your bank account if you meet these conditions:
- Your channel should be monetized.
- Adsense should be integrated with your YouTube channel.
- We have verified your AdSense account.
- At least $10 was earned
- Verification of your address has been completed.
You can check here first to see if your channel has been updated with new features, and then come back here to check. Don’t forget to turn on the monetization feature once you’re finished. You’ll find the green button here. If you select this option, you will monetize your videos, but no money will flow into your AdSense account. Now what do you need to do?
By clicking View monetization settings, or by clicking monetization over here in the left sidebar, you can access monetization settings. Unfortunately, you may find it a little challenging to find. I don’t know why they chose to hide this file, but there is one under this one. Am I going to get paid?
In this case, you will see that Google AdSense manages payments through that channel. In order to receive payments, a YouTube account must be linked to an AdSense account. If this link shows up Unlike other channels, I haven’t made any associations with the channel yet.
The following information must be provided for you to connect your bank account to AdSense:
Checks can be mailed and Western Union transfers can be made through AdSense. While you wait, depending on where you live, you might not have access to these options. AdSense makes payments via electronic funds transfer (EFT – electronic funds transfer) to virtually every country in the world, and for most users this is the most convenient method.
By linking your bank account to your AdSense account, you will be able to receive your earnings directly into your account.
Here is a step-by-step guide to linking your AdSense account with your bank account.
- The name of the bank
- Account holder’s name
- The amount of the account
- Code in a hurry
We will show you how to connect your bank account with your YouTube channel in the following steps:
1. Log into your AdSense account by opening your Web browser and searching Google for ‘AdSense’.
2. You can manage payment methods by tapping on ‘Payments’.
3. Tap on ‘Add Payment Method’ and ‘Add New Wire Transfer Details’ to add new wire transfer details.
4. Complete your form with all the necessary information, including the SWIFT code, and click ‘Save’.
5. Under Your payment section, make sure you have added your bank account. A message ‘Primary Payment Method Changed’ will also be sent to you by AdSense.
Hopefully after reading this article, you will be able to link your bank account to your YouTube channel.