If you wish to reduce your cooking time to devote yourself to something else, getting a mixer grinder is a perfect solution. While learning to handle it is a bit tough, it is multi-functional and can grind whole particles, unlike an electric blender. Bajaj is a reputed brand when it comes to electrical appliances.
Its mixer grinders are widely reviewed to give excellent results. So, before you decide to opt a Bajaj mixer machine, here are a few things you need to know to make the wisest purchasing decision.
Why go for a Bajaj mixer machine?
- Its models come with a wide array of features that enables a user to do everything. From mashing meat to heating a sweet, it’s the best support for every cooking need.
- The mixer machines are available in diverse trending styles and designs and will give you the chance to choose the one that will perfectly complement the look of your kitchen.
- Also, the models are free from the issues of overheating and hence, can be used for a prolonged time.
- Each of the models offers different speeds. So, depending upon your convenience and cooking needs, you can choose a mixer.
Top 4 Bajaj mixer machines
- Bajaj Pluto 500W Mixer Grinder:
- This model is currently available on Amazon at INR 3,505 only.
- The stainless steel blades are of premium quality and serve multiple purposes.
- The model comes with 3 jars, a chutney jar, a liquidising jar, a grinding jar and 3-speed controls.
- A powerful motor makes it energy efficient but can generate noise up to a bearable level.
- The mixer and the jars have an eye-catching white and blue shade, occupy a considerable part of your kitchen and can enhance its overall look.
- Bajaj GX8 750W Mixer Grinder:
- You can get it from the official Bajaj website for INR 4,559 only.
- The model has a well-built shockproof body providing a chamber for tasks like liquidising, grinding dry and wet particles, and chutney pestling.
- These numerous purposes are served exceptionally by a 750W engine with a rapid work rate of 18000 RPM.
- It is also equipped with a motor having 3-speed controls, the technology of overload protection to prevent issues like overburning and various containers for mashing chutneys and flavours to make tasty smoothies in just a blink of an eye.
- Bajaj Ivora 800W Mixer Grinder:
- Another latest model of Bajaj is budget-friendly too! This can be availed from Amazon at INR 5,999 only.
- It looks eye-popping due to its unique design and dual colour scheme. The jars can also add a bit of glamour to your kitchen with their aesthetic V-shaped bodies.
- It is provisioned with a strong copper motor that betters the outcome of the model.
- While the anti-germ and anti-dust coating technologies help it work more hygienically by protecting it from germs and dust, the tetra flow technology ensures uniform grinding and blending.
- Bajaj NX-01, Powerful 300W Mixer Grinder:
- If you can’t extend your budget to INR 5k, Bajaj is here for you with this affordable yet worth buying model. Currently, it’s on Amazon at INR 3,850 only.
- It is India’s first Nutri blender sanctioned by ISI.
- Besides blending, it can perform as a juicer too and can make delicious smoothies.
- As the motor is 300W only, the energy efficiency is high implying that energy consumption is the least.
- The 3 jars aren’t only convenient for grinding but are also portable.
So, here we have discussed not just about a Bajaj mixer machine in general but have also tried to make you aware of the best models and their specifications the brand has to offer. These models may seem a little bulky nut if the functions are considered; it’s a better choice than an electric blender. If you have recent plans of buying a mixer grinder, the ones mentioned above are indeed a few of the outstanding options. You can easily bring any of the above listed mixer and grinder from the online shopping sites at very reasonable prices.