Pizza Heaven Cape May: Are you someone who likes to have pizza in Cape May? Have you tried the Italian pizza? If not, then you are missing out on a pizza adventure that is best of a kind. There is no need for you to go to Rome to try out Italian pizza because you can do that by visiting the best pizza place in town.
You know what’s more important is that, if you want to get the pizza made in the right manner, then here are a few steps that can make that much easier for you.
Let’s dig deep into the Italian pizza
When you talk about Italian food abroad, pizza is one of the best food options which was invented way back in the 19th century. Gradually, it started as a fast food option but with time people understood it is way more than a fast-food option. One of the classic options is the Napoletana pizza which is a dough made with tomato sauce and then Marzano tomatoes, little garlic, basil, and tomato sauce are added along with olive oil & salt. It is right to say that Italian food is regional and getting it cooked in the wood-fired oven will give the pizza a different kind of taste. In addition, the thin crust and crispy crust is the best choice. What’s important is the use of the local and fresh ingredients for the pizza & a lot of cheese on the top to make it mouth-watering.
Steps to make authentic Italian pizza
- You need to sprinkle the yeast into a medium bowl and then add in some warm water. Neither should it be hot nor cold because this is what the yeast likes.
- Then add the flour in the right amount. Into the same, add the yeast and warm water mix along with other necessary ingredients.
- It’s better that you knead everything for 10 to 15 minutes till the time everything is smooth and make sure the surface is floured for better results.
- Into the bowl, you need to add some olive oil and then add in the dough. You need to turn the dough around so that everything is slightly oiled.
- Properly cover the bowl and keep the dough aside & let it rest for around 4 to 5 hours. Over the dough, put across with a knife which is an old traditional way in the Italians.
- You need to preheat the oven at 400°F, or about 200°C.
- Well, it is up to you how thick you want the pizza crust to be, and then accordingly you need to bake it for the best pizza.
- You can add tomato sauce and any ingredients of your own choice. It depends on your taste what you like the most.
Visit the best pizza place
If your taste buds are craving something delicious and healthy pizza type, then look for the best pizza place near you and enjoy any pizza of your liking.