Anarkali suit sets have made a grand comeback and every woman loves them. These suits not only elevate your look but are perfect for every event. From minimalistic designs to heavy embellishments, you can get them in a plethora of styles.
The gorgeous and oh-so-stunning Anarkali sets do not need any accessories to make them better. However, if you are in the mood to deck it up, even more, you need to sport the right kind of jewellery. Remember, one wrong decision and would completely ruin the magnificence of your ensemble. So, here is a guide to picking the jewellery that is not just trendy but would also add to the beauty of your Anarkali.
Earrings come in so many different styles that it is difficult to pick just one and ignore the rest. Here are some pieces which go really well with palazzo Anarkali:
- Jhumkis: Jhumkis can add a touch of ethnicity to any outfit you wear. Pairing them with your anarkali kurta would be an excellent choice. Silver, metallic, diamong or gold- you can pick whatever would go well with your outfit. Even coloured stone drops and pearls would look great.
- Chandbalis: These are very elegant earrings that would do total justice to your anarkali kurta set. They will add a very ancient vibe to your ensemble and accentuate the way your anarkali looks.
- Big Hoops: Hoops are the potatoes of the jewelry world- add them to any dress and they will look great. They can never go out of style. Style them with your dress and do your makeup carefully so that the charm in your outfit and jewelry stays intact.
If your design of an Anarkali suit has heavy work on the neck region, you can skip wearing a necklace. But if the neckline is pretty simple, amplify it by wearing the right neckpiece.
- Chokers: Chokers made of gold/silver or jadau jewelry look amazing with anarkali sets. However, the best ones are those which come with a lot of pearls and stone drops as they add an oomph to your overall attire.
- Long statement neckpieces: Statement neckpieces are a lot in trend these days. They go right upto your waist and look great with minimally designed anarkalis.
- Traditional neckpieces: Traditional neckpieces such as the satladas which comes with a lot of chains go very well with ethnic wear. If your anarkali does not have a lot of embellishment going on, the traditional neckpiece would really set you apart from the crowd.
Rings are those pieces of jewellery that may look tiny but can do wonders to your look. They go well with all styles of Anarkali kurta sets and if you want to make a statement, you should definitely give these a try.
- Midi Rings: Midi rings have been in vogue since the last few years. They give a very bohemian and cool vibe to your outfit and you can definitely rock them with your anarkali kurta with dupattas.
- Statement Rings: If you want to keep things simple, then ditch all other jewelry and go for a big, chunky ring. This would be a very elegant take on the anarkali and will make your dress do the talking.
- Rings with Chains: These days, rings with chains are trending. They are either connected to another ring or are attached to a nice bracelet. You can give such pieces a shot too.
Wearing the right kind of jewellery with the design of an Anarkali suit is a must. Pick your pieces wisely and don’t go overboard with makeup. If you like heavy makeup then keep the jewellery to the minimum and vice versa.