After the spread of the pandemic ‘COVID-19,’ the Government of India (GOI) has announced a slew of relief packages for the MSME sector in order to boost the country’s industry and economy. Ease of doing business, Digital India, start-ups, easy loans, Make in India, subsidies, loan moratoriums, reduced rates of interest, simple tax compliances, and transparency in working to make ‘Aatma Nirbhar Bharat’ are among the government’s initiatives. The government has re-defined the MSME law and relaxed many provisions as a result, allowing many more businesses to benefit from the benefits that were previously unavailable. With effect from July 1, 2020, the government has introduced the concept of ‘Udyam Registration’ for existing and new MSME enterprises registered under the ‘Udyog Aadhar’.
How does one receive a Udyog Aadhar Number?
- The registration form will be available on our Udyam Registration portal.
- For Udyam Registration, an Aadhaar number will be requested. The Aadhaar number of proprietors is required in the case of a proprietorship firm and of the managing partner in the case of a partnership firm.
- Fill up the registration form by completing all required fields of the application form.
- Submit your application along with required documents and make an online payment for your application.
- After successful submission your application will be processed by one of our executives.
- After verification you will receive the certificate in your registered email address within 1-2 working hours.
Documents Required for Udyam Registration Number:
- Your Aadhaar Card Number.
- Only the PAN Card and GSTIN are required for company registration.
What is the significance of an Udyam Registration Certificate?
The Udyam Registration Certificate is a confirmation of registration under micro, small, and medium enterprise registration (MSME). After you have successfully completed the registration process, you will obtain a Certificate of Udyam Registration from the Ministry of MSME with lifetime validity. This certificate includes a QR code that can be used to obtain information about companies that have registered with the Udyam Registration Portal.
Requirements to print Udyam Certificate:
Please find the following requirements before printing your udyam certificate.
- Udyam Registration Number (URN).
- For OTP verification, you must have a registered mobile number.
Procedure for updating your Udyam certificate
On July 1, 2020, the Union Ministry of Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises (MSME) announced a new definition of MSME, as well as a new name, “UDYAM Registration,” and a new webpage, “UDYAM Registration Portal.” All MSME firms are referred to as Udyam. Anyone who wants to form a micro, small, or larger business can use our udyam Registration Portal to do so. If you successfully complete the registration process, you will be entitled to an Udyam Registration certificate. A certificate with lifetime validity will be issued by the Ministry of MSME (Ministry of Small and Medium Enterprises).
The primary goal of implementing Udyam Registration is to simplify the business registration process by eliminating the need for business owners to go through the process. This process can be completed entirely online.
The steps to update or change your Udyam Registration Certificate online are as follows:
- Visit our udyam registration updating portal for the most recent udyam registration certificate.
- Along with your information, enter the 14-digit (URN) Udyam registration number.
- The client must enter his phone number and email address as they appear on his udyam certificate.
- The otp will be sent to your mobile no or email for validation. you have to share your otp with our executive.
- Make an online payment for your application.
- Our executive will check your application after you have made a successful payment.
- You will receive your updated certificate in your registered email address within 1-2 working hours.
Suggested Read- Print Udyam Registration Certificate
Benefits of an Udyam Certificate:
- Interest Rate Exemption and Overdraft Facility.
- Fees for ISO Certification are reimbursed.
- Aids in the acquisition of government contracts.
- Obtaining licences, approvals, and registrations becomes simple.
- Take advantage of direct tax laws to get a tax break and many more.
- Patent Fees
- GST & Services Tax
- 50% discount on trademark
- Subsidy on Capital requirements
- Performance & Credit Rating Scheme